Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Snow, Golf, Duvet

Just a few things to share..... nothing mega....

Think about Golf. Have been practising for a while now, still not much improvement. May be I am not working hard enough or may be I am doing the wrong thing. Time to get a lesson I think.

It is forecasted to snow tonight. Hopefully I will see some snow tomorrow morning. So that I can take a picture and post it here. The only reason is to make my friend in London jealous..... haha.... don't think it will snow there.

You know how I can tell if the temperature falls below zero without looking at a thermometer and news? Well..... I have a reasonably good duvet. It is not the best or thickest one as I do not like it too warm on a warmer night. The one I have is good enough for anything above zero degree. When the temperature dips below that, I usually wake up in cold and have to put on more clothes! Poor me..... but it only happens few times a year. And when it happens, I know I have to wake up earlier to defrost my car!

No comments: