Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Great Manchester Run - Thanks!!!

On 20th May, I completed my first charity run! It is only the 2nd time in my life I run 10km, the 1st one was a practice few days before the real run! haha... 1:01:24 is not a great time, but not bad for a first timer I think.

Thanks to everyone who has either sponsored or supported me. I had a great day. Good exercise and 200 pounds for charity. Great!

Just to prove that I actually completed the run, here are some photos and the certificate. The photos are only thumbnails as these pictures are taken by the official photographer and they charge a fortune for the full size pictures and I refuse to pay.


2 comments:

UNGel said...

First attempt at 'blogging' and duly Highly impressed with the presentation of KSTai, as it is the first I've ever read and now first attempt at commenting on any.
What caught my attention was the fact Tai is from Sabah!
I am in Lahad Datu, an even smaller kampung!But it is fast catching up with Tawau, with its explosion of housing estates and industrial. projects and tourism sites.
I have been a solo G.P.in L.D since 1972 and the Net is one source of adventure for me.
I hope to see more Sabahans on this world map of blogging!!!

Henry North London 2.0 said...

thanks for the blogroll